We believe in working together
Successful cooperation between parents and teachers is important because it also has an effect on your child's development.
This is why we encourage a culture of cooperation, continuous exchange between parent and teacher and joint planning of parties, events and excursions.
Our current initiatives
- Organisation of outings. We arrange day and short trips for the children, accompanied by their parents to a farm, an environmental centre, an allotment, the local church and library.
- Parents Rota. We encourage our parents to help out at pre-school to see just how much fun their children are having. They get involved in activities with the children too
- Fundraising. To support our equipment purchases a number of parents support our fund raising initiatives
- Book Packs. To encourage our children to further develop their reading writing and number skills we have developed book packs for our older children to take home and share with their parents. The contact book ensures that we have an ongoing dialogue to support your child's learning experience.
- Tapestry. We love parents sharing their children's fun, achievements and family occasions with us via our online development app.
We look forward to welcoming new helpers.